Xbox 360 Shadowrun

pofxxx

Power Member
Microsoft Game Studios and FASA Studio have announced that a “Shadowrun” beta program is underway. Currently the beta program is limited to Xbox 360 owners; however, the companies may be expanding the beta in the future to include Windows Vista gamers as well.

Shadowrun is the ground-breaking new first-person shooter from the creators of MechWarrior and Crimson Skies. In Shadowrun, magic, technology and weaponry combine to open tactical options never seen in games before.

Summon minions to destroy your opponents. Teleport through walls then glide down on wings like death from above. Play as a member of RNA Global and bring stability to a world rent asunder by the return of magic to the world. Or join the Lineage and struggle to keep magic free, no matter what it does to the planet.
Gamers that are interested in participating in the Xbox 360 “Shadowrun” beta program can apply by following these instructions:

1. Visit http://connect.microsoft.com.
2. Click on "Invitations" on the left-side menu.
3. You will need to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID before you can continue to the "Invitations" page. (If you have already registered for the Connect site, skip to Step 5.)
4. Please read and accept the Terms of Use Agreement then follow the instructions to register for the Connect site.
5. Enter your Invitation ID in the blank field. Your invitation ID is: SHBS-6YMT-YKHC
6. Click "Go."
7. Complete and submit the short questionnaire. Please enter 105 for the beta code when asked at the beginning of the questionnaire.
8. If you are not redirected immediately to the “Shadowrun” Beta Selection homepage after completing the questionnaire, click the My Participations link on the left hand navigation bar then click the “Shadowrun” program link. This will redirect you to the “Shadowrun” Beta Selection Homepage.
9. Once you are on the “Shadowrun” Beta Selection Homepage, you will need to complete the rest of the registration process by signing up for the forums by clicking the Join the Forums button then click the Welcome to the Official “Shadowrun” Community Forum Sign In button.
10. Wait patiently for us to contact you with further instructions. Check back at http://connect.microsoft.com for further beta announcements.

o meu ja esta :)

Beta FAQ

Welcome to the Shadowrun Beta FAQ. As people ask questions the answers will be placed here so check here before asking!

How do I apply for the beta?

Go here and follow the instructions.

OK, I applied for the beta. Now what?

Now you wait. Beta invites will begin going out sometime in December, 2006.

Will the entire beta group be invited at once?

Nope. Quite the opposite in fact. We will be starting with a small group and building up for months afterwards.

Is the beta for both 360 and PC?

Nope. This beta is 360 only.

Do I need a hard drive on my 360 to play the beta?

Yes.

Why do I need a hard drive on my 360 to play the beta?

Because you will be downloading the game from Xbox Live Marketplace once you are accepted into the beta.

Will the Beta have all the features of the game?

No but it will have more than enough to get a feel for it.

How do I report bugs in the beta?

there will be forums for that purpose here once people start playing the beta.

Where can I learn more about Shadowrun?

go to www.shadowrun.com and look it all up. I would pay special attention to the map iteration testing series in the dev diaries, written by Bill Fulton. You can find the most recent post in that series here. It has links to all the earlier ones.

If the current beta isn't cross platform why are you collecting PC data in your survey?

We are collecting PC data so that in the event of a cross platform beta we don't have to run you through a second survey.

esta confirmado vai ser o 1 jogo a usar o Live Anywhere , utilizadores da 360 podem jogar contra jogadores do pc.

CES 2007 has brought forth more details regarding Microsoft and FASA Interactive's upcoming Shadowrun game, shedding some light on the game's multiplayer features as well as revealing a few more in-game abilities for players to tinker with.

First of all, multiplayer is definitely the name of the game in Shadowrun. Those who want to play solo only have two options: play with bots or repeat the tutorial stage over and over. It supports up to 16 players on any combination of computers and consoles via Microsoft's Live Anywhere service, and as with Xbox Live, PC users will have to pay a monthly fee to play games over Live Anywhere.

According to reports from IGN, Shadowrun has only two multiplayer modes right now: Raid and Extraction. Microsoft representatives said that these two modes are finalized, although more modes may be added at a later date. This news comes as a bit of a downer, actually. For a game that is geared almost 100% towards multiplayer action, two modes just doesn't seem to be enough to ensure Shadowrun's longevity.

The depth and amount of character customization available to players add quite a bit of variety to the game, though, as well as the multitude of strategies that are involved in picking which abilities to go with and how best to use them. Microsoft also revealed a few new abilities and techniques to the IGN staff, including a Demon Hunter that you can summon and order to hunt down your enemies, the Strangle Vines spell which ensnares your target, and the Smoke ability - essentially the Shadowrun version of x-ray vision.

While all of these new details have made us even more excited to see exactly what Shadowrun has to offer (like its non-TrueSkill matchmaking system), IGN also reported that Shadowrun has slipped from its previously scheduled "early 2007" release into "spring 2007." The delay is disappointing, but the time could be used by the developers to add even more features - and hopefully more multiplayer modes - to the game.

esta confirmado vai ser o 1 jogo a usar o Live Anywhere , utilizadores da 360 podem jogar contra jogadores do pc.

first-person shooter

É para levarem uma malha os jogadores das consolas :x2:
Isto se as consolas nao tiverem xeats de auto-aim, mas mesmo assim vai ser dificil nao haver xacina por parte dos players de PC.

Demo do shadowrun em breve !

Tou curioso para ver como está :p

If you didn’t make the ShadowRun Beta, and wanted to try the game before its May 1st release date, you are in luck. In an interview with the GamerCast Network, Mitch Gitelman from FASA Studios reveals that a ShadowRun demo will be coming soon…

Sera que sairá ao mm tempo que para PC?
Se isso acontecesse viríamos a ter, o verdadeiro duelo lol...teclado + rato vs gamepad. Se bem que ultimas noticias mostravam que a malta das consola davam altos arreios, com sistema de mira maior etc

Eu espero bem que o jogo tenha alguma maneira de meter uma opção "console only players"... mas por outro lado os gajos do pc tem que pagar para jogar com o pessoal do live... e não vejo o pessoal do pc a pagar para ter essa "regalia" :lol: ...

Esse vai ser um jogo que vou ter de ver no pc e na Xbox para decidir , e se realmente der para jogar PC vs Xbox , eu digo-vos quem é que dá o "arreio" LOL

Edit: já disse borrada , este é dos jogos que não vou querer nem para PC nem para Xbox :D , é o que dá ser noob...

Última edição:
ShadowRun

Boas!
Acaba de sair nos EUA o Shadowrun, mas continuo um pouco confuso, será que alguém me pode esclarecer umas dúvidas?
1º - É só multiplayer online?
2º - dará para jogar coop na mesma Xbox360?
Se ninguém souber, espero que a demo de 6 de junho seja esclarecedora.
Até,
Maf
:004:

Boas!
Acaba de sair nos EUA o Shadowrun, mas continuo um pouco confuso, será que alguém me pode esclarecer umas dúvidas?
1º - É só multiplayer online?
2º - dará para jogar coop na mesma Xbox360?
Se ninguém souber, espero que a demo de 6 de junho seja esclarecedora.
Até,
Maf
:004:

1 - Sim , em mode offline tens bots
2 - Penso que não.

Vale a pena comprar o jogo? Estou com um pouco de receio que seja chato ou que me farte passado umas horitas... :\

O jogo atrai-me em parte, pois já estou um pouco cansado de jogar Gears of War...

Dia 6 de Junho em principio vem demo do jogo, de resto o que se le por ai é CS + Magia... o single é basicamente treino e online é só até 8 na xboxº apesar que se jogarmos em servers dedicados do pc acho que aumenta o nº de jogadores.

Para mim do que li o jogo é um valente pass, mas venha o demo para ver como está...

Vale a pena comprar o jogo? Estou com um pouco de receio que seja chato ou que me farte passado umas horitas... :\

O jogo atrai-me em parte, pois já estou um pouco cansado de jogar Gears of War...

Calcif3r .... POr AQUI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tudo ?
hehe ... se for bom a gente compra..lol

Aqui diz que em modo offline é só para 1 jogador. Podem explicar então melhor quais são os modos offline para jogar com bots? Dá para jogar com mais alguem na mesma consola ou não?

Back