Gráfica nVidia GTX700 Series (770, 780, 780Ti)

Windows 8.1, HW sem OC ainda.

== Hardware Configuration =================================
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
CPU: GenuineIntel
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Physical Cores: 4
Logical Cores: 4
Physical Memory: 8529408000
Allocatable Memory: 140737488224256
===========================================================

== Configuration ==========================================
API: DirectX
Scenario: ScenarioFollow.csv
User Input: Disabled
Resolution: 1920x1080
Fullscreen: True
GameCore Update: 16.6 ms
Bloom Quality: High
PointLight Quality: High
ToneCurve Quality: High
Glare Overdraw: 16
Shading Samples: 64
Shade Quality: Mid
Deferred Contexts: Disabled
Temporal AA Duration: 16
Temporal AA Time Slice: 2
Detailed Frame Info: Off

Driver 335:
== Results ================================================
Test Duration: 360 Seconds
Total Frames: 14331

Average FPS: 39.80
Average Unit Count: 4233
Maximum Unit Count: 5387
Average Batches/MS: 751.38
Maximum Batches/MS: 1784.98
Average Batch Count: 20406
Maximum Batch Count: 96851

Driver 337 Beta:
== Results ================================================
Test Duration: 360 Seconds
Total Frames: 23457

Average FPS: 65.16
Average Unit Count: 4563
Maximum Unit Count: 5810
Average Batches/MS: 990.47
Maximum Batches/MS: 3557.27
Average Batch Count: 16990
Maximum Batch Count: 110130

Averages mais altos, foi um ganho médio considerável.

vale a pena ler :D

This is really great news, and its not a repost goml @KakaoDj .

So this wasnt expected, im surprised by the specs, the architecture is crazy, they barely use any power.

When i saw the amount of cuda cores, memory and clocks i lost it.

But they are here, brace yourselves.

Put on some dramatic music.

Give it up for the

GT 705

GT 710

and lastly

the
GT 720

Boosting the uncanny arcs of Fermi and Kelper

Relying on the joys of rebadging.

This is a great moment indeed.

This day should become a international holiday(even though its easter holiday already for some people)

Well then what the **** are we waiting for better dive in.

First up the gt 705

c93_GF119-300-A1.jpg

This sexy thing is a rebadge of the gt 610 which was a rebadge of gt 520. spicy.

Let me throw some numbers at you

• 48 CUDA CORES
  • 64 BIT MEMORY BUS
  • a jesus tier of only 29watts under full load
  • An awesome process size of 40nm
If i was you id wait for the classified or lightning versions of this card, you could maybe push it up by 1000mhz.

Next up the...

GT 710

c572.jpg

This lady killer isnt a rebadge of the of Gt 620, whats this madness, its a rebadge of the gt 630, actually no its not, this is a cut down gt 630, madness is it, whatever.

Lets get down to the stats

• Uses the genetically superior pci-e gen 2.0 lane.
  • supports DX 11
  • has 512mb of memory, wait a sec thats less then the 705, i guess the AMD marketers went to nvidia for a day.
Thats all i can say about that card, I recommed you wait for a sapphire version, even though this is nvidia im sure a 8gb vram version will be arriving soon after launch.

LASTLY

the new god('s servant),

the new flagship(mascot),

Here it is the GT 720

c572.jpg

This you might notice is the same as the above card but its superior.

Its not a half rebrand, ITS A FULL REBRAND.

This card has a full 1gb of vram. If you convert that to bytes its 1.0737 X 10^9 which is a big number, if you tried to count to that number it would take... A LONG TIME.

Unlike the ferocity of the above cards, this one is on a whole new level, those cards have a straightly 1 smx unit whereas this dragonslayer has 2 smx units. THATS 200% THE PERFORMANCE, i think.

It also has the DNA of the gtx titan, the 680, 770, titan black, titan brown, every voodoo card and that crazy tall guy from fractal.

Well then its been great but thats everything ive got today lads, follow EVGA's step up plans because im sure you titan wielders will be gunning for one of these beauties soon.

Sources:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic...s-the-three-new-behemoths-of-nvidia-are-here/

"It also has the DNA of the gtx titan, the 680, 770, titan black, titan brown, every voodoo card and that crazy tall guy from fractal."

Vou comprar já uma destas! Crysis no máximo :004:

ASUS Announces the Striker GTX 760 Platinum Gaming Graphics Card

ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced Striker GTX 760 Platinum, a brand-new gaming graphics card powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 graphics-processing unit (GPU), a beefy 4 GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory and engineered with exclusive cooling and power-stabilizing technologies.

The GTX 760 GPU is greatly desired by many gamers for being the performance sweet-spot, while Striker GTX 760 Platinum's DirectCU II cooling, CoolTech fan, DIGI+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) and Super Alloy Power components ensure cooler, faster, quieter gaming that also provides great overclocking potential.

Sporting ROG's signature red-and-black livery and the color-coded ROG LED load indicator, Striker GTX 760 Platinum delivers superb out-of-the-box gaming experiences in style and brilliant innovations to accelerate gamers ahead of the pack.

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

ASUS announces GeForce GTX 780 6GB STRIX Edition

ASUS has just announced its newest high-end graphics card.

ASUS is joining Palit, Gainward and EVGA with its 6GB version of GeForce GTX 780. Surprisingly it is not DirectCU II or ROG Matrix series. Instead, ASUS launched a brand new series called STRIX. The card features newnew cooler design, which reminds me of some Colorful’s solutions. It has a neat feature of zero noise emission (fans are not spinning) when the card is not in use. It’s an amazing technology and hopefully more AIB manufactures will adopt it. The box art suggests STRIX GTX 780 would generate zero dBs, which is simply most likely impossible if it has a coil whine problem.

Speaking of visual appearance, we have dual-slot design and dual-fan cooling solution, which is most likely yet another DirectCU variation. I counted 5 heat pipes, so I’m guessing Strix cooler is more or less a DC2 cooler with a new shroud. It’s worth noting we can easily notice a custom circuit board. I can’s see a backplate though, which would be a great addition to 6GB model.

ASUS-STRIX-GTX-780-6GB-2.jpg

O preço não vai fazer grande sentido pois é. Preferível comprar 780 normal não é por ter 6gb que vai ter mais performance esta pode ter é mais oc que a reference card e a dcii o preço certamente não vai justificar

Última edição pelo moderador:
As 860 870 e 880 serão Maxwell nos Desktop mas acho que ainda não têm data de venda. Quando tiverem de certeza que alguém meterá lá no tópico delas.

e para as "consolas" da asus chegarem lá para setembro com gráficas série 7 (780 e 750), parece que as gtx 700 ficarão nas lojas por bastante tempo.
curioso é o facto de aumentarem a vram, já as ati mantle consomem bastante vram. Com o que eles andam a tramar com o dx12....não sei

"A few days ago Nvidia reported on working on driver updates to address Kepler issues with The Witcher 3. It appears though, that Kepler owners will enjoy a performance boost in several games with the new driver. Nvidia's ManuelG noted that the upcoming drivers will offer a universal fix for Kepler GPUs that will boost performance in various PC games. That's good news indeed, especially considering recent allegations that Nvidia is crippling older GPUs performance in the latest games in order to promote its new Maxwell series, something that is quite evident in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, as the game runs considerably worse on Kepler GPUs compared to Maxwell 900 series."

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=upcoming-kepler-fix-will-increase-performance-39567#.VWrz_lVVg08

w00t!?

Back